Chesapeake Celiac's Note:
This recipe is a gluten free modification of several similar recipes. My family loves this - my teenage son will even put in a special request for it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F; spray baking sheet with oil.
- 2Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together egg and 1 tablespoon of water. Pour mixture onto small plate.
- 4In a large bowl, crush cornflakes then mix in oil and Mrs. Dash.
- 5Dip one piece of chicken in egg mixture, then roll in seasoned cornflakes, Place chicken on baking sheet.
- 6Bake until crispy and golden brown - about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornflake Crusted Baked Chicken (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 110.7 mg
- Sodium 90.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 28.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free corn flakes