Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 10 cups slightly crushed corn flakes cereal
- 2 (7 ounce) hersey plain chocolate candy bars
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 ounces paraffin wax
- nutmeats (optional)
- coconut (optional)
- dates (optional)
- raisins (You can add almost anything you would enjoy. If you do decide to add extra ingredients, you may want) (optional)
- Melt broken candy bars, and unsweetened chocolate in double boiler with wax.
- Stirring carefully.
- When all melted, mix into the 10 cups of cereal, completely coating.
- Either spoon onto cookie sheets, or put into large jelly roll pan, lined with waxed paper.
- Put in refrigerator, or freezer til firm.
- Break up into pieces (if in pan).
- Store in containers.
- This does not have to be refrigerated once set.
- I received this recipe from the diabetic association.
- Low fat and calories. you may want to add more chocolate if you add more ingredients.