Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a really easy delicious dinner..especially if you are a fan of corn beef.
- 6 ounces elbow macaroni
- 12 ounces corned beef
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Cook macaroni according to directions.
- Combine macaroni with remaining ingredients in large pan and cook on medium low until cheese is melted.
- Pour into casserole dish and bake at 350 until top is golden brown.
Did not like at all, very soupy, had to bake for an hour to tighten. Used canned corn beef and that may have been the problem with flavor, I threw out the leftovers.
We rarely have left over corned beef, but I definately know what to do with the left overs now! I had to alter the recipe a little as I didn't have the exact ingredients. I used egg noodles and sharp chedar cheese. It turned out great. But being the Velveeta lover that I am, I'll make sure I have some on hand next time I make corned beef. Also did step two in the microwave instead of stove top. Thanks for the recipe. P.S. steamed peas go great as the vegie for this meal.