Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy way to dress up corn from a recipe card at the grocery store! Adjust the heat to your preference by removing seeds and deribbing for less heat, or include seeds for some extra zip.
- Combine butter, jalapeno, and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook until the butter melts, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and reduce to a warm setting to keep the butter melted.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Place each ear of corn in a sheet of foil.
- Brush corn with butter. If you'd like to have the jalapeno on the grill too, scoop some in alongside the corn. Otherwise leave in pan with remaining butter.
- Cover grill and cook for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally. When corn is tender, remove from grill.
- Serve with remaining jalapeno-garlic butter.
Loved this corn. I made it pretty much as directed but roasted it in the oven. Loved the jalapeno butter on this. Thanks Starry for another nice keeper. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
I cheated a wee bit & used frozen corn. BUT it was fabulous & everybody loved it! I may use 2 jalapenos next time. DH usually turns his nose up at corn but not this time. :) Congratulations Veggie VIP 10/12!