1/1 Photo of Corn With Jalapeno-Garlic Butter
An easy way to dress up corn from a recipe card at the grocery store! Adjust the heat to your preference by removing seeds and deribbing for less heat, or include seeds for some extra zip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter, jalapeno, and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook until the butter melts, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and reduce to a warm setting to keep the butter melted.
- 2Preheat grill to medium heat. Place each ear of corn in a sheet of foil.
- 3Brush corn with butter. If you'd like to have the jalapeno on the grill too, scoop some in alongside the corn. Otherwise leave in pan with remaining butter.
- 4Cover grill and cook for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally. When corn is tender, remove from grill.
- 5Serve with remaining jalapeno-garlic butter.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn With Jalapeno-Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.0
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 204.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g