Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw this made on a TV show and loved it! Can't take credit for the recipe but I swear it's fantastic!
- 6 ears fresh corn, kernels from
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 firm but ripe avocado, diced
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a large serving bowl, remove corn kernels. Add the scallions, tomatoes, avocados and cilantro.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together Lime juice garlic and olive oil. Combine the dressing with the salad and gently mix. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Excellent use of leftover corn on the cob! I made this as written, but doubled the scallions. It's a nice, summery combination of flavors. I will use this recipe often in the summer months. Thanx!