Recipe by Aimchick
I saw this made on a TV show and loved it! Can't take credit for the recipe but I swear it's fantastic!
Top Review by *Parsley*
Excellent use of leftover corn on the cob! I made this as written, but doubled the scallions. It's a nice, summery combination of flavors. I will use this recipe often in the summer months. Thanx!
- 6 ears fresh corn, kernels from
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 firm but ripe avocado, diced
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large serving bowl, remove corn kernels. Add the scallions, tomatoes, avocados and cilantro.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together Lime juice garlic and olive oil. Combine the dressing with the salad and gently mix. Garnish with chopped cilantro.