Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This zesty fresh salad, is an exhilarating addition to your next dinner.
Make and share this Corn Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) packageof any classic lettuce (I prefer an iceberg combo)
- 1 (1 -16 ounce) can sweet corn
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning (creole)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of salted crushed tortilla chips
- Empty out the package of lettuce.
- Pour in the sweet corn, creole and raisins.
- Mix together then add the parmesean cheese and crushed tortilla chips. Lastly add the squeezed lemon. Toss together then serve and enjoy.