Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy way to grill corn on the cob. Courtesy of Wegmans.
- Preheat grill to Medium-High.
- Spread butter on corn.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with ice cubes.
- Center corn inside 1 Reynolds Hot Bag, large size.
- Double fold ends to form packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Grill 15-20 minutes, covered, turning packet over once halfway through cooking.
- Cut open top of foil bag, carefully, using a sharp knife.
- Allow steam to escape, fold back foil.
We loved this corn on the cob recipe! It's 103 degrees F today and this recipe allowed me to cook everything outside so as not to heat up my kitchen. Yummy too! Made for "When It's Hot/When It's Not" 2010 tag game.
Excellent way to cook corn on the cob! I'd never tried corn on the grill before, but this sounded so easy that I just had to try it! Glad I did as the weather has been so hot and humid, I was glad not to have to heat up the kitchen. Thanks, Hazeleyes