1/1 Photo of Corn & Camembert Bread
This is an Edgell recipe I found in an old cookbook, I had a little bit of Brie to use up so I did a half batch with no issues in conversion, I also used half corn kernels, half creamed corn which was lovely.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 180.C.
- 2Sift flour, mustard powder & pepper into a bowl, rub butter in with fingertips.
- 3Toss corn, and cheese through flour, add eggs and enough reserved liquid to holds it together when mixed.
- 4Place on a well-greased baking tray and flatten down slightly, slash dough slightly to make 8 segments.
- 5Bake for 30 mins or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn & Camembert Bread
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 659.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.6 g