Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a dish that I found in a country/ western cookbook a while ago. My daughter, who is the woulds most picky eater loved it. Very easy to make, and tastes great. Enjoy!!!!!
- 1 can whole kernel corn (do not drain)
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 cup macaroni, uncooked
- Pour both cans of corn into a well greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Add butter, Cheddar cheese, and uncooked macaroni.
- Mix and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes or until bubbling.
Loved this one, but I found it needed the extra cooking time, too. Try it at 45 minutes, instead of the total 30 of cook time.
This was fantastic. I'm very new at cooking in general, and I found this recipe and fell in love. It's SO easy... and SO great! I added a bit more cheese than was suggested, and it turned out absolutely fine! I like a lot of cheese! Thank you for this recipe!! :)
This was super-easy and suprisingly good. It took longer than stated to bake by about 15 minutes for the macaroni to be soft enough for our liking. We will be having it again!