Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Coquito is a traditional punch served at Christmas and New Years celebrations. The drink is similar to eggnog with rum. The blend of rum and coconut gives this drink a peculiar flavor and texture. Enjoy!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cream of coconut
- 2 (14 ounce) cans condensed milk
- 6 ounces bacardi rum (use less if you like)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Refrigerate for about an hour before serving. Serve very cold.