- 1 1⁄4 cups coconut cream
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup dark rum
- 1 cup med-dark rum
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine coconut cream, evaporated milk, egg yolks, and vanilla in blender; blend at HIGH speed for 30 secs, or until mixture is smooth.
- Add both rums & cointreau; blend for few secs longer.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until thoroughly chilled.
- TO SERVE:.
- Pour into chilled parfait glasses & sprinkle top with grated nutmeg if desired.