Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My husband loves the breadsticks from Little Caesar's and they do not have a restaurant near us anymore. So, I experimented and came up with this recipe. All I have to say is that he is the pickiest person in the world to please and he spared only three for my kids and I! My suggestion is that you use the pre-grated Parmesan cheese, they taste more authentic that way.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Open box of breadsticks; discard garlic sauce.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Unroll breadsticks across pre-made perforation so that you have 2 even sets of 5 breadsticks.
- Place both sets of breadsticks flat on cookie sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes, or until the top turns a light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add the garlic powder and stir until dissolved.
- You might want a little more or a little less garlic, depending on your tastes.
- Remove breadsticks from oven.
- With a spoon, coat the breadsticks with the garlic-butter mixture.
- Use as much, or as little, as you like for your preference.
- I used the entire mixture.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the breadsticks as desired.