Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cool and refreshing with a little bit of a twist on the usual sangria. Don't use the Dekuyper Pucker Sour Apple (Green colored) liqueur in this.
- 3 ounces sutter home cabernet sauvinon wine
- 1 ounce shakka red apple liqueur or 1 ounce dekuyper red apple liqueur or 1 ounce apfelcorn liqueur
- 2 ounces fruit punch
- 2 ounces 7-up or 2 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 2 maraschino cherries
- 1 orange slice
- 1⁄2 medium red apple, cut into chunks
- 1 lime wedge
- Mix and serve over ice, garnished with skewered fruits as suggested, with lime just floating in drink.
i currently bartend at applebee's and although your recipe is close you are missing a few ingredients... it does not get fruit punch. it gets an ounce of cranberry juice, an ounce of pineapple juice,1/2 ounce of grenadine, and an ounce of 7up. we do not garnish it with apples.
This was wonderful. It was a little heavy on the alcohol so I added a touch of sour mix and some more punch and it balanced out perfectly.