Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Plan ahead so this dip can refrigerate for several hours to blend flavors. The texture is thick and more like a spread after it has been in the refrigerator for a few hours. It's an easy creamy delicious dip that is good for chips or crackers.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies, undrained
- In food processor, add all ingredients. Cover; blend well. Dip will not be smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours to blend flavors.
- Serve with tortilla chips or raw vegetables.