- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon. Cut-in 3 tablespoons butter until well mixed. Stir in blueberries. If using frozen blueberries leave on counter otherwise chill in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cream together 1 cup sugar and 1/3 cup butter. Beat in eggs.
- Combine 2 1/2 cups flour, 5 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoons salt.
- Add flour mixture and milk alternately to butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Fold in blueberry mixture.
- Spoon batter into 18 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly touched in center.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and place muffins on a wire rack to cool.