1/3 Photos of Cooking Light's Blueberry Cinnamon-Burst Muffins
Ty's Kitchen's Note:
Awesome blueberry muffins which use either fresh blueberries or frozen. Yes the amounts for cinnamon and baking powder are right. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon. Cut-in 3 tablespoons butter until well mixed. Stir in blueberries. If using frozen blueberries leave on counter otherwise chill in refrigerator.
- 2Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 3Cream together 1 cup sugar and 1/3 cup butter. Beat in eggs.
- 4Combine 2 1/2 cups flour, 5 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoons salt.
- 5Add flour mixture and milk alternately to butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- 6Fold in blueberry mixture.
- 7Spoon batter into 18 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- 8Bake for 18 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly touched in center.
- 9Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and place muffins on a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cooking Light's Blueberry Cinnamon-Burst Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.7
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 227.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g