Recipe by madaline austin
This is an original recipe created for the Cooking Challenge. Prep time varies depending on how long you like to marinate your chicken.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 can peach, cubed
- 2 packages ramen noodles, cooked with seasoning package,drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and save juice from artichokes and peaches.
- Add 1/3 cup peach juice to artichoke juice and mix well.
- Marinate chicken in 1/3 cup combined juice before sauteing.
- While chicken is cooking combine remaining ingredients.
- Add sauted chicken to noodle mixture and toss with remaining juice (not portion used for chicken marinade).
- Serves 4 hot or cold.