Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Speedy and simple enough to make from ingredients in your pantry. This came from Taste Of Home Fast Fixes with Mixes. I have not tried this just posting for safe keeping.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 chocolate cream filled sandwich cookies, broken into chunks
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in whipped topping and cookies. Spoon into dessert dishes. Top with additional cookies if desired.
- Refrigerate until serving.