Recipe by Chef 'Diva Divine
Sounds de-LISH...found pumpkin dump cakes on here but not as this one and I have been trying to cut white sugar out so definatley will try this one...yyuummmmyy
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 10 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup graham cracker (crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup toffee pieces (optional)
- 1 yellow cake mix
Directions See How It's Made
- **Preheat to 350**.
- Spray 9x13" baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs & pumpkin spice. Stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared pan, and sprinkle with cake mix, followed by the graham crackers & toffee.
- Pour melted butter evenly on top.
- Bake 45-50 mins until center is set and edges are browned.
- **Serve with ice cream or whipped cream**.