Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Sounds de-LISH...found pumpkin dump cakes on here but not as this one and I have been trying to cut white sugar out so definatley will try this one...yyuummmmyy
- **Preheat to 350**.
- Spray 9x13" baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs & pumpkin spice. Stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared pan, and sprinkle with cake mix, followed by the graham crackers & toffee.
- Pour melted butter evenly on top.
- Bake 45-50 mins until center is set and edges are browned.
- **Serve with ice cream or whipped cream**.