Recipe by grandma2969
perfect for burying in sofa cushions..These are nice to make for your four legged friend...
Top Review by 16Paws
Grandma...my dogs are just loving you and Tobey! Another winner...the only problem I had is it made 20 cookies and I have 4 dogs. Next time I'll double the recipe. Very easy and quick and rated 5 stars and 4 waggy tails.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients well and drop of a sprayed cookie sheet.
- The cookies should be about the size of a quarter.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350*.
- cool and then refrigerate.
- This will make a nice crunchy texture.
- for the water amount.I just use empty baby food jar for measuring (about 1/2 jar).