Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cute and easy recipe for kids to make. Found this in my Kraft magazine.
Make and share this Cookie Frog recipe from Food.com.
- 2 miniature pretzel twists
- 1 oreo chocolate sandwich style cookies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ready-to-spread vanilla frosting, divided
- 2 candy covered plain chocolate candies
- Attach pretzels to bottom of cookie with some of the frosting for the frog's feet.
- Use remaining frosting to attach candies to top of cookie for the eyes. Let stand until frosting is firm.