Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made for Good Things Are Cooking Here!! (A non-cooking game) In the Australian/New Zealand Cooking Forum - http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=233992
- 1 loaf crusty continental bread
- 25 ml olive oil
- 6 slices semi dried tomatoes
- 3 small lettuce leaves (coz)
- 30 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 slices prosciutto
- Cut the crusty bread into thick slices.
- Brush well with olive oil.
- Sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese.
- Add slices of semi dried tomatoes.
- Add crisp lettuce leaves.
- Top off with thin slices of prosciutto.
This was a really tasty combination! I didn't have any prosciutto so used a few thin slices of mild salami instead and it made a great quick lunch.