Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Looks so good!! From Kraft.
- 6 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 3 tablespoons kraft smooth peanut butter
- 26 pretzel sticks or 1 large bavarian pretzel
- 8 christie golden Oreos, finely crushed
- Place chocolate in 1-cup glass measuring cup; microwave as directed on package. Let stand 5 minute to cool. Stir in peanut butter until well blended.
- Dip pretzels halfway into chocolate mixture, tilting cup to evenly coat each pretzel. Scrape off excess chocolate. Holding pretzels over plate, immediately sprinkle with crushed cookies. Place on waxed paper-lined tray.
- Refrigerate 15 minute or until set.
- Peanutty Chocolate Pretzels - Coat pretzels with chocolate mixture. Substitute 2-1/2 cups finely chopped peanuts for Christie Golden Oreo Cookies.
- OREO White Chocolate Pretzels - Substitute 6 squares Baker's White Chocolate for semi-sweet chocolate. Omit peanut butter. Sprinkle coated pretzels with 8 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed.
Get away you chocoholic pretzel lovers! These are MINE, ALL MINE! After making a batch & eating nearly half of the pretzels, I decided I had to make another batch for my guests! Glad I did, 'cause I needed a bit of help in finishing these off! Very nice with the crushed cookie coating! Great recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Newest Zaar Tag, 08A]