Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from America's Test Kitchen
Make and share this Confetti Cabbage Salad With Spicy Peanut Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, peeled & shredded
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, seeds and rib removed
- 4 radishes, sliced thin
- 4 scallions, sliced thin
- Toss the cabbage and carrot with 1 tsp salt in a colander set over a medium bowl. Let stand until the cabbage wilts, 1-4 hours. Rinse the cabbage and carrot under cold running water. Press to drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Process the peanut butter, oil, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger and jalepeno in a food processor until smooth.
- Combine everything in a medium bowl. Toss to coat salad with dressing. Season with salt to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.