Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very Yummy Guac Recipe..
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, Minced
- 1⁄3 cup choppled scallion
- 1⁄3 cup choped red bell pepper
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos
- Slice avacados in half and remove pit.
- use a melon baller to remove the flesh.
- Place in a medium sized bowl and mash.
- Drizzle gererously with Lime Juice.
- Add Garlic, scallions, bell pepper.
- add drained tomatos and cilatro.
- Mix Thourghly.
- Cover and Chill until ready to serve.