Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A real "eye opener" here! Or you could use decaffeinated coffee.
Make and share this Colombian Snowballs recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup shredded coconut flakes
- Combine the coffee grounds and cocoa powder.
- Scoop ice cream to make 6 scoops.
- Roll ice cream balls in coffee cocoa mixture.
- Then roll into coconut flakes to coat.
- Serve in dessert dish with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and a few mini marshmallows.