Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
A sandwich that is theoretically free (there is tution to pay) if you have a meal plan or a friend with a meal plan who is talented at stealing loaves of bread and bagels from the cafeteria and dormmates who leave their doors open. Active work time does not include obtaining ingredients.
- 2 slices bread (available from your cafeteria. Best smuggled out in your bookbag)
- 2 slices American cheese (available from your cafeteria. Remove all mold. Choose slice best uniform in colour)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (from your roommate or dormmate)
- 2 tablespoons cereal (available from the cafe or your roommate. Choose on your sweet preference, the kinds with marshmallo)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips (available from the dormmate who keeps getting packages from her family) or 1 tablespoon chocolate (available from the dormmate who keeps getting packages from her family)
- After obtaining all ingredients incident free:.
- Set one slice of cheese on bread.
- Smear peanut butter on cheese.
- Sprinkle over cereal peanut butter.
- Sprinkle chocolate over cereal.
- Top with the remaining slice of cheese.
- Top with remaining slice of bread.
- Microwave for about 30 seconds on a microwave safe device.
Have not tried this as I am way past college age. but this did make me smile
I did not make this but appreciated the SMILE you gave me when I read it! Sounds good though except for the mold part.
*microwave safe device* hahahaha that was great!! paper towels have served my friends and me well for this purpose ;) though we can hardly sneak food out of the cafeteria, they usually catch you stealing it and are asked to put it back lol