Dani Jean's Note:
A sandwich that is theoretically free (there is tution to pay) if you have a meal plan or a friend with a meal plan who is talented at stealing loaves of bread and bagels from the cafeteria and dormmates who leave their doors open. Active work time does not include obtaining ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices bread (available from your cafeteria. Best smuggled out in your bookbag)
- 2 slices American cheese (available from your cafeteria. Remove all mold. Choose slice best uniform in colour)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (from your roommate or dormmate)
- 2 tablespoons cereal (available from the cafe or your roommate. Choose on your sweet preference, the kinds with marshmallo)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips (available from the dormmate who keeps getting packages from her family) or 1 tablespoon chocolate (available from the dormmate who keeps getting packages from her family)
- 1After obtaining all ingredients incident free:.
- 2Set one slice of cheese on bread.
- 3Smear peanut butter on cheese.
- 4Sprinkle over cereal peanut butter.
- 5Sprinkle chocolate over cereal.
- 6Top with the remaining slice of cheese.
- 7Top with remaining slice of bread.
- 8Microwave for about 30 seconds on a microwave safe device.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for College Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.4
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 604.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: