This is a 50 year old family recipe. I like it because it can be used in several different ways. Plus it contains vitamin C!
- Mix equal parts and chill in fridge.
- You can take this by the spoonful cold as a cough syrup or for your sore throat.
- Or you can add a big spoonful to a cup of hot tea.
- Or you can heat up a big spoonful and take right before bed time, I call that a"Hot Shot".
- Guarenteed to cure what ails you!
I was really worried with the SARS problem going around Singapore, so I tried this remedy when dad fell ill with the flu. Anything to ensure it isn't sars. Well if it was..this worked MIRACLES, if not, well it is a sure cure for the flu. Dad took it two nights before bed, and his flu left immediately. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A PEACE OF MIND!!!
This worked very, very well. I recall my Mom talking about a HOT TODDY that my Grandmom use to make and gave for sore throats and colds and coughs ........this must be what she made. Thanks for listing it !!!!
This is something even my pediatrician told my mom to use years ago (more than I care to admit to) when we would get a bad cold or cough. Still use it today!