1/1 Photo of Cold, Cough, Hot shot remedy
CRYSTALINA Haldeman's Note:
This is a 50 year old family recipe. I like it because it can be used in several different ways. Plus it contains vitamin C!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Equal parts of
- 1Mix equal parts and chill in fridge.
- 2You can take this by the spoonful cold as a cough syrup or for your sore throat.
- 3Or you can add a big spoonful to a cup of hot tea.
- 4Or you can heat up a big spoonful and take right before bed time, I call that a"Hot Shot".
- 5Guarenteed to cure what ails you!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold, Cough, Hot shot remedy
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g