Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
This unusual, and make a nice side dish.
- Wash the celery and cut into 1 inch lengths.
- Put into a large pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil, drain and immediately cover with water.
- Chill completely under cold running water.
- Add the salt, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil.
- Mix well and serve chilled.
This was very interesting, but quite good. It took the edge off the celery, and made it easier to eat. Will definitely do it again.
This was okay, but not as great a flavor combination as I hoped for. I think slicing the celery into small pieces and adding this mixture to a salad would work better.