Recipe by ellie3763
twist on classic hot oatmeal. cooking time does not include overnight soaking.
Top Review by Mia in Germany
LOVED this! I usually don't like classical muesli, but the rolled oats (in my case rolled millet) taste great when soaked overnight. Instead of artificial sweetener I used brown rice syrup and a little maple syrup. This will be a keeper! Thanks for posting! Made for Healthy Choices ABC.
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon artificial sweetener (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup frozen blueberries or 1⁄4 cup fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- The night before your breakfast, mix oats, milk, cinnamon and sweetner (if using) together in a cereal bowl.
- If you are using frozen blueberries, add these the night before also.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, add your fresh berries (if using) and stir gently. Enjoy.