Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Make and share this Cola Baked Ham recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Remove any visible excess fat from ham.
- Place the ham in a large turkey roasting oven bag and place in a baking dish.
- Pour cola over ham, remove as much air as possible and seal bag.
- Prick a few holes in bag to let steam escape and bake for 4 to 5 hours.
- Pour off excess juice and slice.
I made this recipe for Easter because my ham was too big to fit in my crockpot and I wanted to make a crockpot cola ham I'd seen on this site. This was very easy and the ham came out moist and tasty. I baked a 9 lb. ham in a 350 degree oven for 3 hours and it was perfectly done.
So easy and so so good! Many thanks!
Possibly the easiest ham you'll ever make. The cooking bag helps keep the meat tender and moist. Mine was falling of the bone and delicious. I did cook at a different temp by accident: a 10 1/2 lb shank ham for 3 1/2 hours at 350. Delicious. Not at all sweet and syrupy, the coke tenderizes the meat a bit. This makes good leftover ham for use in other dishes, too. Thanks, gwynn, for posting!