Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The Coffee Fluff Shake turned out to be such a popular idea that I decided to enter more coffee treats. While I am sorely tempted, DH & I are NY resolved to only indulge for VERY SPECIAL occasions, so I hope some of you will be sorely tempted enough to try this & the 3 that accompany it. My source for all 4 is worldwidemart.com. Enjoy! (Time does not include time for 1st mixture to cool)
- 1 cup coffee (hot & freshly brewed)
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream (softened)
- 1 cup coffee (cold)
- Place hot coffee & chocolate syrup in blender container, blend till smooth & cool to room temperature.
- Pour cooled mixture into a med howl. Add softened ice cream & cold coffee.
- W/rotary beater, beat till smooth, spoon into tall glasses & serve immediately.
- NOTE: I entered the prep as written, but assume an immersion blender will be equally efficient for the prep.
Wow, was this delicious, it was simply perfection. The right ratio of chocolate, coffee and vanilla ice cream to create the perfect treat. It was quick and too easy to make. I will be enjoying this often. Thank you so much for sharing yet another winner my friend. Made for FYC Tag Game 2014.
This quick and easy to whip up for a pick-me-up! Made 2 servings and it was perfect for DH and I. I used a choco/vanilla swirl ice cream since that is all I had and it still came out great. DH suggested using a shot or two of espresso rather than the coffee if he really needs to wake up! Made for I Recommend Tag.
Oh my!!! This is wonderful!!! Perfect blend of coffee and chocolate!! I measured the coffee and chocolate but just guessed at the ice cream, which I used light vanilla ice cream. Definitely something I would make daily, but absolutely wonderful for a treat or holidays. Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe Twissis!!! Made for your win for the Super Bowl Football Pool, congrats!!!!