Recipe by AcadiaTwo
After tasting over 28 different coffee recipes this January '09 I have decided to post some of my own creations. Enjoy.
Top Review by Annacia
Really now, how could I not love this? Coffee and ice cream are two of my most favorite things. It's so hot and humid today that it feels like you have to push your way through the air, I made the coffee and put it in the fridge this morning so it was well chilled when I got home this afternoon, The coffee "Soda" was made in no time and it was just wonderful :D
- 16 ounces cold coffee
- 4 tablespoons french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream or 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Use two 16 ounce mugs or glasses for this treat.
- Pour 8 ounces of coffee in each glass.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of non-dairy creamer in each glass.
- Stir 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup in each glass.
- Add 4 ounces of ice cream to each glass.
- Top with whip cream (optional).
- Makes two 16 ounce drinks. Enjoy!