1/3 Photos of Coffee Ice Cream Soda, Hold the Soda!
After tasting over 28 different coffee recipes this January '09 I have decided to post some of my own creations. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use two 16 ounce mugs or glasses for this treat.
- 2Pour 8 ounces of coffee in each glass.
- 3Stir in 2 tablespoons of non-dairy creamer in each glass.
- 4Stir 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup in each glass.
- 5Add 4 ounces of ice cream to each glass.
- 6Top with whip cream (optional).
- 7Makes two 16 ounce drinks. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Ice Cream Soda, Hold the Soda!
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.0
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 121.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer