Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
After tasting over 28 different coffee recipes this January '09 I have decided to post some of my own creations. Enjoy.
- Use two 16 ounce mugs or glasses for this treat.
- Pour 8 ounces of coffee in each glass.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of non-dairy creamer in each glass.
- Stir 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup in each glass.
- Add 4 ounces of ice cream to each glass.
- Top with whip cream (optional).
- Makes two 16 ounce drinks. Enjoy!
Really now, how could I not love this? Coffee and ice cream are two of my most favorite things. It's so hot and humid today that it feels like you have to push your way through the air, I made the coffee and put it in the fridge this morning so it was well chilled when I got home this afternoon, The coffee "Soda" was made in no time and it was just wonderful :D
This was pretty good. It was exactly what I expected it to taste like, looking at the ingredients. My hubby and I both enjoyed this treat. It was very refreshing after a long day's work. Thanks for posting.