Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love mocha and these just hit the rigt spot..great with iced tea
- 118.29 ml Crisco
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 29.58 ml water
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 118.29 ml chocolate chips
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml instant coffee granules
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped
- cream crisco and brown sugar, together --
- blend in egg.add water.set aside.
- sift next 6 ingredients together and mix into sugar mixture.
- fold in remaining ingredients, drop by rounded tspfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets -- about 2" apart.
- bake at 350* for 10 minutes.
- **I usually dissolve the instant coffee granlules into the 2 tbls water.warmed a little.