Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A recipe from "BHG."
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough (16-18 ounces)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄3 cup coffee liqueur or 1⁄3 cup cooled strong coffee
- 1 cup chocolate piece, semisweet
- Preheat oven to 350Ã‚Â°F Press sugar cookie dough into bottom of a 13x9x2" baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, brownie mix, cooking oil and coffe liqueur until just combined. Spread batter over sugar cookie dough. Sprinkle with chocolate pieces.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until edges are just set. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
I didn't have coffee liqueur, so I used Bailley's and everyone loved these. My grandmother sneaked them out of the house when she left, so you know they were enjoyed!