Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A simple little recipe for dessert on the grill uses only 3 ingredients.
- 3 cups coconut
- 1 lb angel food cake, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 (6 ounce) cartons pineapple yogurt
- Place coconut in a shallow dish.
- Dip cake squares into yogurt, coating all sides.
- Roll in coconut, coating completely.
- Place 3 cubes on metal skewers.
- Place skewers on grill 4 to 6 inches from low to medium coals. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned om all sides, turning frequently.
- Note: Freeze angel food cake slightly for ease in slicing.