These cookies look so pretty and taste delicious. Recipe is from Family Circle.
Make and share this Coconut Snowballs recipe from Food.com.
- Grind 1/2 cup of the coconut in food processor.
- Chop remaining coconut and set aside.
- Add flour, 1/4 cup of the confectioners' sugar and the salt.
- Pulse to blend.
- Add butter and vanilla; pulse until dough comes together.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place dough balls 1 inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake cookies until firm but tender, 15 minutes.
- Remove to rack, let cool completely.
- In small bowl, stir together remaining 1 cup confectioners' sugar and enough milk until smooth but still thick.
- Dip cookies in glaze (about 1/2 t for each), letting it drip down sides.
- Dip in chopped coconut and set aside for glaze to dry.