Chocolate Kahlua Snowballs
I received this recipe years ago from a coworker. Easy to make. Nice addition to Christmas cookie tray.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 (10 ounce) package nabisco chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 3⁄4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- sifted powdered sugar
- Combine first 3 ingredients; let stand 5 minutes. Stir until coffee granules dissolve.
- Combine cookie crumbs, 3/4 cup powdered sugar, and almonds; stir well. Pour coffee mixture over crumb mixture, stirring well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar twice to coat well. Store in airtight container up to 1 week.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION