Recipe by Rita~
Sweet tooth and Pina Colada lovers this is for YOU!!!!! Optional for the winter parties! You can bake this in 2 medium metal bowls, (using foil to keep stable while baking) to form a snow ball when put together. You just need to slice a piece off the bottom (round part) so it can sit stable and frost with cream top with other half and frost with rest. Cover with coconut flakes.
- 510.29 g yellow cake mix (2 layer)
- 236.59 ml dark rum
- 3 eggs
- 118.29 ml coconut water or 118.29 ml coconut milk
- 78.07 ml oil
- 283.49 g coconut flakes
- 566.99 g crushed pineapple
- 56.69-99.22 g vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 453.59 g whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 15x10 inch pan.
- Combine cake mix, 3/4 cup rum, eggs, milk, and oil beat till well combined about 3 minutes. Blend in 1 cup coconut flakes.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare cream filling and topping.
- Drain crush pineapple saving the juice. Combine pudding, pineapple, 1 cup pineapple juice and 1/4 cup rum.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Cool and remove from pan.
- Slice into 3 10x5 pieces.
- Place one layer on serving dish, top with the cream, add next layer and top with cream, top with last layer. Cover sides and top with remaining coconut.
- I pressed the coconut into the cream to shape like a pineapple.
- Chill well or you can freeze.
- Garnish with pineapple leaves and some pineapples.