Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this recipe online somewhere and altered it to what i had and thought would taste good. The original recipe calls for snow peas, but i did not have any. After tasting the dressing I thought grapes would complement the flavor nicely and did they ever! This sort of tastes like a pina colada dressing with very tender chicken.
- preheat oven to 400.
- whisk together milk juice sugar and salt.
- reserve 1/4 - 1/2 c dressing.
- add chicken tenders.
- bake for about 20 min or until cooked through.
- meanwhile mince onion, shred lettuce and chop cilantro, I used dried.
- add to dressing in a large bowl and toss.
- cut grapes in half and add, toss together.
- divide in half and top with chicken strips when fully cooked.
- you can drizzle a T of the pan sauce over the completed salad.