Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious raw vegan candies!
Make and share this Coconut Lemon Macadamia Candies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons shredded coconut (sweetened)
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar (or honey)
- First, grind up (process) the macadamia nuts until they have the consistency of butter with a few chunky pieces(can use an electric coffee grinder).
- Mix the ground nuts in bowl with the rest of the ingredients and shape into tiny balls.
- Vary lemon zest and lemon juice to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!