Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From http://rawgoddessheathy.blogspot.com to go on the Chocolate Cupcakes (Raw ) ! You can either use the base recipe by itself or add ingredients for the variations.
- 236.59 ml coconut, pulp
- 118.29 ml agave nectar
- 59.14 ml coconut water
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 0.25 ml sea salt
Chocolate Icing (use 1 tablespoon coconut icing)
- 2.46 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1.23 ml maple syrup
- 3.69 ml unsweetened flaked coconut, for garnish
Pink Icing (use 1 tablespoon coconut icing)
- 1.23 ml beet juice
Green Icing (use 1 tablespoon coconut icing)
- 1.23 ml liquid chlorophyll
- Puree coconut pulp, coconut butter, agave nectar and water in the blender until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Add vanilla extract and sea salt. Add other ingredients if making variations.
- Frost cupcakes.