Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is Saira Asif's recipe from the 'What's Cooking' column of the Thursday magazine. I hope you enjoy this interesting creation.
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered and kept aside to fry in oil
For the chutney (filling)
- 2 cups grated coconut
- 2 -3 green chilies
For the batter
- 1 cup flour (maida)
- 1 egg, beaten
- water, as required
- Prepare the batter by mixing together all the ingredients mentioned under"For batter".
- Take a piece of egg and press a little chutney on top of the yolk (make sure it is stuck_).
- Repeat this for all the egg pieces.
- Then, heat oil in a pan.
- Dip the egg in the batter mixture.
- Fry into simple and tasty egg pakodas.
- Serve with a sauce of your choice.