Recipe by Aroostook
This are ready in no time and sooo tasty!! From Ronnie, our local French teacher... Tres bon!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups coconut
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 2⁄3 cups milk
- 2 cups whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant coconut pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Crunch Mix: Grease a 9x13 pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350F.
- Stir two or three times.
- Let cool slightly Put half of the crunch mixture in the bottom of the pan.
- Pour half of the pudding mixture over crunch Add the rest of the crunch Top w/ the remainder of the pudding.