Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe comes from Kenya. Posted for ZWT7-Africa. I found this on the internet.
Make and share this Coconut Corn recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ears corn, boiled
- 1 -2 teaspoon oil
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- green chili (ground)
- coconut milk (enough to get desired consistency)
- In the oil, add ginger garlic paste, tomato, cumin seeds, turmeric, and green chilies. Add salt to taste.
- Add the corn and enough coconut milk to get the desired consistency.
- Cook until all is heated through.