Recipe by AZPARZYCH
Found online; postng for ZWT 7-Pacific Islands (Fiji). Recipe states: Here is the classic chutney that is served with Fiji’s curries. It can also be a side dish for various rice recipes. It will last in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks.
Top Review by awalde
Tasty chutney that fits with a lot of dishes. I used light soya sauce insted of salt for the taste.
If somebody wish this chutney sweet, than honey or molasse is an option. Thanks!
Done for WZT7
- 2 cups freshly grated coconut
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 green chili peppers, such as serrano or 1 jalapeno, seeds and stem removed, minced