Recipe by LoversDream
Not sure what style of cooking this is, but what a fabulous combination. Easy dish to prepare and sure to impress and delight!
- 1⁄3 cup flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger (or 3/4 tsp. ground ginger)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 large firm ripe bananas, quartered
- 1 large ripe papaya, peeled seeded halved & sliced
- lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast coconut in 300 degree oven for 10 minutes and set aside.
- In a large frying pan, brown chicken breasts in butter.
- Sprinkle ginger, 3 tablespoons coconut and salt over chicken.
- Add cream, cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until done.
- Remove chicken and arrange with fruit on a large platter.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and sprinkle with remaining toasted coconut.
- Garnish with limes to be squeezed over chicken and fruit.