2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 40 mins
This is inspired from a recipe found on cooking.com. Using the "light" coconut milk reduces the calories and fat, but the taste is still divine and it is so very creamy! Calorie count as written for 6 servings is 120 calories each. Cooking time reflects chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- 2Chill in refrigerator for a few hours.
- 3Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- 4Place in airtight containers and freeze to desired consistency!
- 5NOTE: To enjoy this throughout the week, simply separate it into serving size airtight serving containers and freeze. Pull them out of the freezer to soften about 30 minutes before you are ready to serve, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Banana Frozen Yogurt - Reduced Fat, Sugar, Calorie!
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 59.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk