Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs 40 mins
This is inspired from a recipe found on cooking.com. Using the "light" coconut milk reduces the calories and fat, but the taste is still divine and it is so very creamy! Calorie count as written for 6 servings is 120 calories each. Cooking time reflects chilling time.
- 14 ounces light coconut milk
- 2 bananas (7 oz peeled)
- 16 ounces fat free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Chill in refrigerator for a few hours.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Place in airtight containers and freeze to desired consistency!
- NOTE: To enjoy this throughout the week, simply separate it into serving size airtight serving containers and freeze. Pull them out of the freezer to soften about 30 minutes before you are ready to serve, and enjoy!