Recipe by wannabe runway model
However recipe #8918628 is desgusting i would feed it my enemys, actully no that would be too cruel!! Im sorry but these are GROSS!!!!
Top Review by Robyn N.
This recipe rocks! I literally created an account just to be able to post a review. <br/>I have made these 7 times in 2 weeks. I crave them! The recipe is so good as is, but with trying to lose baby weight I have made it healthier each time,just testing the waters. I use coconut oil instead of butter, oat flour, and always put less sugar in and they taste amazing, the coconut oil adds such a great flavor. They are in the oven now, but with honey instead of the sugars. The batter tasted amazing, just waiting to see how they bake :) God Bless you for this recipe! I'm addicted!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make sure that the butter is at room temperature, or put the butter in the microwave for about 15 seconds just to soften it up.
- Using a mixer, cream the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until everything is incorporated and you're left with a luscious chocolate dough.
- Make truffle-sized balls and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for exactly 8 minutes--no longer--no less.
- Let them cool.
- Enjoy! :).