1/1 Photo of Cocoa Pebbles Krispies
These can be made with Cocoa Pebbles or Fruity Pebbles. We prefer Cocoa Pebbles. You can make these on the stove top or microwave.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2Microwave butter on high 45 seconds or until melted.
- 3Add marshmallows and toss to coat.
- 4Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted.
- 5If you prefer to make these on the stove top, put butter and marshmallows in a pan and melt.
- 6Add cereal and mix well.
- 7Press firmly and evenly into prepared pan.
- 8Cool and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Pebbles Krispies
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.6
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 40.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cocoa Pebbles cereal