These can be made with Cocoa Pebbles or Fruity Pebbles. We prefer Cocoa Pebbles. You can make these on the stove top or microwave.
- Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Microwave butter on high 45 seconds or until melted.
- Add marshmallows and toss to coat.
- Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted.
- If you prefer to make these on the stove top, put butter and marshmallows in a pan and melt.
- Add cereal and mix well.
- Press firmly and evenly into prepared pan.
- Cool and cut into bars.