Recipe by bmcnichol
These can be made with Cocoa Pebbles or Fruity Pebbles. We prefer Cocoa Pebbles. You can make these on the stove top or microwave.
Top Review by JanuaryBride
YUM! I made these with 2/3 Cocoa Pebbles and 1/3 Rice Krispies. They were cute! Jackson is taking them to school for his teachers tomorrow. Thanks for sharing this easy recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 (13 ounce) box Cocoa Pebbles cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Microwave butter on high 45 seconds or until melted.
- Add marshmallows and toss to coat.
- Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted.
- If you prefer to make these on the stove top, put butter and marshmallows in a pan and melt.
- Add cereal and mix well.
- Press firmly and evenly into prepared pan.
- Cool and cut into bars.