Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
These can be made with Cocoa Pebbles or Fruity Pebbles. We prefer Cocoa Pebbles. You can make these on the stove top or microwave.
- Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Microwave butter on high 45 seconds or until melted.
- Add marshmallows and toss to coat.
- Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted.
- If you prefer to make these on the stove top, put butter and marshmallows in a pan and melt.
- Add cereal and mix well.
- Press firmly and evenly into prepared pan.
- Cool and cut into bars.
YUM! I made these with 2/3 Cocoa Pebbles and 1/3 Rice Krispies. They were cute! Jackson is taking them to school for his teachers tomorrow. Thanks for sharing this easy recipe.
OMG, these are so darn good. And talk about easy! The Cocoa Pebbles cereal gave it that extra chocolatey cocoa kick that you miss from the Rice Krispie Treats, but they're every bit as good (actually better, I think) . I can think of all sorts of potlucks and parties that I would be happy to bring a large platter of these great little cocoa treats, and I know they won't last. Thanks, bmcnichol.